T-Mobile Hometown Grants is a $25 million, five-year initiative to support the people and organizations who help small towns across America thrive and grow. Hometown Grants are given every quarter to up to 25 small towns. Apply for funding to support a community project of your choice, like revitalizing a town hall, a senior center, a local little league field, or any space where friends and neighbors gather. We look forward to learning more about your town and your project.
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2022 Illinois Main Street Conference. This year's conference will be held in Bloomington, IL. Education sessions will take place Tuesday, October 18 to Thursday, October 20.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Expanding on the Main Street Approach: Design, Promotion, Organization and Economic Vitality
- Building equitable entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Housing developments or initatives
- Small scale developments: how to foster, finance and build
- Tourism: partnering and developing downtown as an asset
- Preservation: both physical infrastructure and cultural heritage
- Navigating local legislation
- General advocacy
- Leadership development
- Engaging and partnering with building owners